WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd say a pretty good start for the "Hammy" Forum. Had a great time, learned some new things and have formed an even greater appreciation for the brand. I want to thank WTF for building another "clubhouse" to hang out in by being responsive to the members' suggestions. And great job Rusty ! Happy New Year !

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Yeah. It's been a fun day on the new Hamilton board.

Thanks, guys!

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
It has been an honor but please realize that Foghorn and I are partners in crime along with all of you. I am sure the best is yet to come so keep visiting.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Very glad....

we were able to start the Hammie Corner, glad we can have Rusty and Foggy's help:thumbup1:
Hammie's are hot worldwide... popoularity increasing , I see nothing but good things hapening here:001_smile:

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
we were able to start the Hammie Corner, glad we can have Rusty and Foggy's help:thumbup1:
Hammie's are hot worldwide... popoularity increasing , I see nothing but good things hapening here:001_smile:

Thanks eddiea-We aim's to please!:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks Foggy, it was a great start !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts