WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Simple!

I just go downstairs to my workroom. I have most copies from 1926 to 1965. Most of the few I am missing I have scanned on dvd. I would post them here as Tom (vintagehamilton) did in the past... but after seeing that mess I like to keep control of my valuable property.

·
Super Moderator
15,640 Posts
When Tom left WTF and joined the site Vintage Watch Forums he took his catalogs with him. You can find them over there.

·
Super Moderator
15,640 Posts
:laugh: I was waiting for that one! :001_tt2: I'm not promoting them (heaven forbid!)... I'm simply stating what happened to the catalogs! :biggrin:
The following paragraph is taken directly from the Watch Talk Forum Rules of conduct (I'm responsible for the bold type for emphasis)

Linking to other watch related sites or discussion forums: In general, there isn't a problem with linking to other watch related sites - WTF is very open. This assumes you're doing so as a normal part of a related discussion. If it is clear that your primary intent for posting a link to another site is purely for promotion purposes, the post is subject to deletion or modification. Linking to other sites by strong members of our community is fine, but if your only posts self-promote or promote other sites, those posts are likely to be deleted or modified. This includes embedding a link in a photo as a "watermark." This also includes using the WTF Private Messaging system to promote other websites or invite others WTF Members to visit or join other competing web sites. The linking or posting names of non-sponsor commercial websites or entities is not allowed in any form, including Private Messaging.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts