WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
You're buying a lot more than a movement in this auction. Never mind the value of the bracelet, assuming it's worth something...not my style, this auction is for an apparently very nice 1959 Valiant asymmetric. If you want to buy a loose movement, you may be able to find one for $35-40. This auction is likely to end a great deal higher than that. It's hard to tell with auctions until the gavel comes down.

There is always a strong market for Hamilton asymmetric models in nice condition. It depends on who is bidding that day. It could end at $150. It could end at $400.

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Planning on bidding on this 770. What should be top dollar? I know it's 22 jewels and 770 movement and that it works.
That's a popular model. I reckon it will go in the $275-350 range. Anything less will be fair; anything more is too much.

Forgive me, but that is about the most tasteless bracelet I ever seen! Each to their own.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Click the link in the original post. The auction is still there but now it is listed as a buy-it-now for $650.:scared:

It is also properly listed as a 1959 Valiant asymmetric now. Looks like someone has paid us a visit.:001_rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.