WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well, the only screw undercutters I've seen or handled were designed for use with timing screws on balance wheels. This is done to poise the balance wheel.

Is that what this is?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I thought it looked too big and "tough" for the job.

Just throwing out a wild guess, but is it used to undercut plate screws so that the screw slots line up?

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
You should not be allowed to play. :laugh: It's like Magic Johnson being pulled from the stands for one of those promotions where you make a half court shot and you win a car.
Hitting a half court shot is much easier!

I hit one from half court a few years ago at half time of my kids basketball game -- they had a perpetual 50/50 raffle where one ticket is drawn for the chance to hit it for half the accumulated $. It's rather simple really, as I always practiced them after my daughter's b-ball practices. I once hit 7 in a row!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hitting a half court shot is much easier!

I hit one from half court a few years ago at half time of my kids basketball game -- they had a perpetual 50/50 raffle where one ticket is drawn for the chance to hit it for half the accumulated $. It's rather simple really, as I always practiced them after my daughter's b-ball practices. I once hit 7 in a row!
Yikes 7 in a row !!! The Pistons could use you.

Amazing
FJF

1 - 15 of 15 Posts