WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow for the watch and wow on the price. Way out of my league, but what a stunning watch both from the complications and the beauty of the design and craftsmanship.

Forgive the quality of the image. This is scanned from a popular watch magazine, Feb edition.

Probus Scafusia,

Bill

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Great watch.. I LOVE the grande complication. If money was of no concern & I was to have 1 and only 1 watch, that would be a serious contender..

Though it's way out of my league, I'm glad to see the rose gold version added to the yellow gold or platinum....

BTW, the platinum still takes the cake for highest priced IWC.. $300,000.00 :scared: :scared: :scared:

Surprisingly the IWC website has no mention of the rose gold version yet.

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
$300,000? YIKES!!!!! That would equate to 20 bullets from the Mrs. if I ever even *thought* about it. ;)

Wow. I am sure someone out there can afford it and not think twice; but, homes are not even selling for that in some states.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
$300,000? YIKES!!!!! That would equate to 20 bullets from the Mrs. if I ever even *thought* about it. ;)
Need to teach her to shoot better.. 2 should be all she needs.. :wink: :biggrin: :lol:

But yea - it's a bunch of coins..... Too much for my puney wallet.... But it's still a fantastic piece of workmanship. :drool:

·
Registered
260 Posts
i think my eyes are bigger than my stomach…or my wallet. it is outstanding in any metal, but i love the warmth of rose gold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts