WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seiko just provided us the latest pics for the new limited edition Spring Drive GMT SBGE021...

SBGE021-2 by JoeAZFT, on Flickr

SBGE021-3 by JoeAZFT, on Flickr

SBGE021-4 by JoeAZFT, on Flickr

There will only be 100 pieces produced and very few coming to the US. They are scheduled to deliver at the end of March. I will look forward to the arrival so I can share some hands on pictures!

Check out AZ Fine Time for more info!

Thank you,

Joe

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks, Joe.

Solid back, or clear back? I know they made a limited edition some time ago with a clear case-back.

Mark

·
Registered
516 Posts
That's a beautiful watch!!!:drool:

I can see the numbers inside of the bezel under the crystal are the numbers not found on the bezel. Very cool...

·
Banned
1,393 Posts
HTML:
Thanks, Joe.

Solid back, or clear back? I know they made a limited edition some time ago with a clear case-back.

Mark
Solid case back and same exact clasp as the SBGE001.

You are thinking of the Isetan SBGE002 version from a few years back with the blue/purplish dial and exhibition case back. Because of the clear view back, that model was down rated to 100m WR from the 200 WR our standard production watches are rated at.

·
Banned
1,393 Posts
That's a beautiful watch!!!:drool:

I can see the numbers inside of the bezel under the crystal are the numbers not found on the bezel. Very cool...

Yes, the GS SBGE001 GMT is a sublime watch full of little details. I have owned mine for about a year now and it is just a fantastic timepiece. See my YouTube review on it.

My watch was ordered from Joe and even got the opportunity to fly to Phoenix back in October to see the store and pick up my Snowflake.

In December I got my 3rd GS Spring Drive from Joe, the SBGC001 GMT chronograph.

Reactions: bullosa

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Just ordered this beauty from Jerry at AFT tonight. Should have it next week! I am so excited! They only had one left after I bought mine. This is definitely a grail for me. Pictures in a week but they will probably not do it justice! :drool:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Just ordered this beauty from Jerry at AFT tonight. Should have it next week! I am so excited! They only had one left after I bought mine. This is definitely a grail for me. Pictures in a week but they will probably not do it justice! :drool:
So you couldn't resist, eh? :biggrin:

Glad to see you were able to get one!

Cheers,
Jazz

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congrats to anyone who owns this beautiful watch. I checked out the AZ fine time site and it said limited to 150 and MSRP of $7500! I now have 4 Seiko watches but would never spend that kind of money on one. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats to anyone who owns this beautiful watch. I checked out the AZ fine time site and it said limited to 150 and MSRP of $7500! I now have 4 Seiko watches but would never spend that kind of money on one. Just my 2 cents.
As long as you're only willing to spend $.02 on a watch, you'll never get a Grand Seiko. :wink:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think maybe Seiko is to blame cause they sell watches under $200, it's hard to imagine spending so much more! Don't get me wrong I will probably buy more Seiko watches but only under $200!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts