WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Grand Diver today. I arrived home to find a plain brown box sitting on my steps. I went inside and quickly cut the box open and saw a mass of bubble wrap and packing paper. Removing both I found the bubble wrap held my new time piece in a protective cocoon of miniscule pockets of air. Releasing the Invicta from it's wraps I gasped in amazement. The watch was gigantic! It was also gorgeous and better than described on ebay. I knew right away the watch worked when I saw the slow, deliberate sweep of the second hand as it circled the face of the watch in search for a means of escape. The rubber bracelet mounted on the watch was thick and looked comfortable. I adjusted the watch, gave it a few shakes, and sized the rubber strap. The watch wears much smaller than it is, has a great weight, and looks amazing. I am pleased with this purchase and feel the $50 I paid was well worth it. But time will tell. My first Invicta and it appears to be well made. Screw down crown, water resistant to 1000 ft (like I'll ever go diving here in Minnesota), quality Seiko NH25A movement, and an aftermarket Italian rubber bracelet. Will update in a couple of days on the accuracy of this piece of art and add pics

·
Registered
220 Posts
congratulations!!!!

Your in good company with liking the Grand Diver!!!:thumbup1:

How about a wrist shot?

With photos, you can never post to many. :biggrin:

tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.