WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Congrats on your first slice of cheese! Pretty impressive huh? Not so long ago I opened my first box and said... WOW!

Dave

·
Registered
759 Posts
Nice Speedway, very nice looking watch, if you ever tire of the metal bracelet, put it on black leather and it'll look just as nice!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Congrats d3gfx, I have always liked the Speedways especially the new Reserves which does not resemble my Speedway at all. The new design is really hot and very sporty! Looking to make that one my next Speedway. You have a great looking watch!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
congrats!

congrats and great choice (IMHO). My first Invicta was a multi function moon phase my wife gave to me. But the first Invicta that I purchased was this very same Speedway.
Enjoy!:thumbup1:

gift from wife

my first Invicta buy

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Congratulations on your first and I know it will not be your last.Great watch to start.
My first was a multifunction moon phase Minute Repeater.Wear and enjoy it and welcome to the Forum and our addiction to these amazing watches.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Great looking watch, enjoy it. That very same watch has been on my radar for far to long. Its a classic that goes with anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts