WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,609 Posts
They'll give the first few examples to the Kardashians, Paris Hilton and Beyonce. After that, dumb rich people with no taste will be standing in line to buy them at full price.

· Registered
124 Posts
Yeah that's pretty or rather absolutely insane! When I was hardcore collecting my high end automatics, I found one particular watch and of all things it was a Rolex which I don't like or never bought in to their hype, but one model had me. About a 38k watch and the cheapest I could find it was 18k. Even at the height of my insanity for pretty much getting what ever watch that I liked, I still couldn't and didn't get it. I think the most I ever paid for a watch was around 7500 and I'm embarrassed to say I did it. Today maybe 2500 to 4000 tops but it would be the one only watch I'd own of that type of dollar amount. If I go back there which I plan not to, it will be for the Seiko Spring Drive 600m Diver. It's around 4200 but it fluctuates according to the Yen. If it would ever drop to 3500 maybe I'd go for it. I've owned it before and it was one of the best pieces I've ever had. Kept incredible the up to within a second plus or minus in a month.

· Registered
25 Posts
It is insane to have something like this in that much amount. Sometime i just cant understand how someone can spend that much amount on things like that and then the answer for me is i think i just dont have any idea how much wealth they holding up. Because people with few resources can not even imagine wasting buks. These days it is a trend to populate your product through a beatiful and famous personality (mostly actors) and people will try to get things as soon as possible and they really dont bother if the product deserve that much price or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.