WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi gang,

it's friday night in nyc and i worked out, didn't smoke any cigs, drank fresh carrot juice from my home juicer and took a pic with my new camera.

the only reason i got a new camera is because the other night i was out smoking, eating vendor street meat, drinking half bottle of jack daniels and dropped my canon g7 on the sidewalk.

didn't realize it till i got home but it was rattling when i picked it up:scared:

well at least i got a new g9.

...alcohol is the devil's water...

cl

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
A horrible story CL...:eek:hmy:

It happened to me once, I mean that my camera fell on the floor, completely broken, and I wasn't even drinking.....just a accident.

Well, congrats with the new camera, that is a beautiful picture of that ''Red thing''..;)

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have been too lazy to use my 8k camera to shoot watch pics so i'm using a point and shoot lol....

cl

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Nice shot CL! Mosey on over to the Photography forum here on WTF...you might find some interesting posts there. :sneaky2:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Very nice chunglee. My G6 doesn't take great pictures like that, but I'm quite certain that it isn't the camera's fault. :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Now see what happens when you eat that street vendor meat? It's what they put in it that causes a chemical imbalance.:blink: Don't blame Uncle Jack!:D JK.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Ummmmm, street meat.

Nothing hurts more than breaking one's own stuff. It puts me in a bad mood for days. Looks like you bounced back well. Great shot CL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts