WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All that remains is my Tag Heuer F1 chronograph. The Explorer ii is the only watch I have moved out of the collection, thankfully to someone I know. Thus it's in good hands when he's not wearing his Breitling for Bentley behemoth!

The time came when all my wrist time is shared between a handful of 40mm watches or smaller. Thus, I was happy to find a collector with similar interests and pulled the deal about an hour ago.

Here is me saying my last goodbyes and preparing the package for a good home.

Got it all polished and provided extra links and leather strap with logo buckle. Sitting next to my daily watch.

Off to a good home! :)

The seller? Well he's got a Patek Philippe for dress, drives the new VW beetle. Has two M9's! And a Nikon D700. This was his rare and I mean rarely used X1!

Both new homes and happy owners.

Thank you B1. One of the ultimate tool watches! Welcome x1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry if I confused everyone! When I started collecting it was the trio of my Tag, Then explorer ii, then the B1. As you guys know I had horrible regrets after letting go of the Rolex for sentimental reasons. Was on my wrist for the birth of both my kids.

I thought I could never let go of a watch ever again?! And I'm blown away how frequently the guys here move around pieces. :)

Hence the confusing post. I've just moved my second watch on to a new life and I'm feeling just fine! Phew. Gonna see if I can prepare more to move ( trade or sell) so I can fund more purchases! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts