WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year to all our Chinese members, hope I spelt the header properly!! Prosperity to you all in the year of the Dragon:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Thanks BrianG, I just got home last night after being away for 5 days at my in-laws for the celebration. We had a great time with the family and I will need to work hard to get rid of all the calories now. LOL!

Cheers!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about the spelling Daron, I hope it didn't turn out to be an insult or similar. My community here is roughly 60% Chinese origin and this time of year is brilliant. Although i must say I have felt the "sting" of Chinese tea (Cognac to the uniniated). I hope your family is well and doesn't take too much time to recuperate. You can allways work off that excess walking around the watch shops of K.L.:wink::wink:

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Sorry about the spelling Daron, I hope it didn't turn out to be an insult or similar. My community here is roughly 60% Chinese origin and this time of year is brilliant. Although i must say I have felt the "sting" of Chinese tea (Cognac to the uniniated). I hope your family is well and doesn't take too much time to recuperate. You can allways work off that excess walking around the watch shops of K.L.:wink::wink:
No worries, you got the spelling right. :biggrin:

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts