WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just arrived last week. Black/black. ETA 7750. I removed the buckle and replaced it with a deployment clasp. I wish these high end watches would come with deployment from the factory. Love the wobble!

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Material property
Wood Gas Revolver Camera accessory Cameras & optics

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
The Valjoux 7750 only winds while the rotor is spinning in one direction, and if it free spins fast enough in the other direction the wobble occurs. If you like that feeling, you'll probably enjoy wearing bumpers.

·
Super Moderator
16,575 Posts
Forget it, bub!
Once you come to the realization you want everything, it's already too late.
Just accept fate and keep checking the want ads for a second job.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Don't they all (automatics) do that? I know both of my Orides and my Omega do that - especially the Omega.

·
Registered
722 Posts
The Valjoux 7750 only winds while the rotor is spinning in one direction, and if it free spins fast enough in the other direction the wobble occurs. If you like that feeling, you'll probably enjoy wearing bumpers.
Oh, I got one that does that...The Miyota 9015 28,800 BPH automatic in my Lum-Tec M50 winds in only one direction and I thought it was broken too!

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
Oh, I got one that does that...The Miyota 9015 28,800 BPH automatic in my Lum-Tec M50 winds in only one direction and I thought it was broken too!
Multiply your M50 wobble by 10 and you'd have a 775x wobble! Long live the wobble!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.