WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys,

I'm basically new to this forum. I'm an avid fan of wrist-watches and started building my collection only recently in 2010.

Up until now I own a 2006 Breitling B2 in steel and a New Model (2012) Rolex GMT Master 2 in Steel and Gold with ceramic bezel.

I'm about to purchase my third watch and was looking at a Used Glashutte Panomatic Central XL in Rose Gold with Brown alligator strap. However I have not seen many reviews about this timepiece.

I am firstly concerned with the watch not being Swiss. I am pretty sure the build quality can only be as good as any other German standard and i'm at peace with that, but is it fine to spend so much on a non swiss watch?

Also I did not find any official specifications online about this model. It is not featured in Glashutte's website and only a couple of websites have it for sale namely Essential Watches of Beverly Hills and Luxury Bazaar. On Amazon UK there is some reference to the watch by Glashutte but nothing in much detail.

Anyone that can share some information with me about this watch like:

Period of manufacture
Amount and quality of material (Rose-Gold)
Type and accuracy of movement
Quality of leather strap

So on and so forth.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Jofcom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
IMG_3443.jpg

I have decided to go for the purchase. Here is the watch. I'm very happy with it, and although not much help was given in this forum I have written to the company and they replied with all my questions. :)

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Great looking watch, Jofcom! I don't have a GO myself, but there's a couple I'd love to get some day.

While there's plenty of love for GO on WTF, the GO specific forum doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic, so I'm sure your original post just got overlooked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts