WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!
This week I purchased a GO Sport Evolution Panorama Date with the trieste strap. At some point I would like to buy the stainless steel (SS) strap to swap out once in a while. Although I can find the trieste straps readily via the internet I cannot find the SS. I have not contacted Swatch Group or my AD yet...thought I'd check with you folks first. Thanks in advance for your input!
Best,
Jaymazik (FNG)
:cool1:

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
You're probably going to find very few, if any, places that advertise the SS bracelet online. You can order one from any GO AD, but I'll warn you up front they are expensive! When I was buying my Senator Panodate Moonphase a few years ago, buying the bracelet after the fact was about $1,200 or $1,300 and very little or no discounts to be had. I can only image they've gone up some, and I believe the Sport Evo bracelet is a bit more expensive than the Senator's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I thought. In hindsight I think I might have been better off buying the SS one and adding the trieste later! Oh well, very pleased for now, so we'll see down the road. Appreciate the reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.