WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, havent posded in quite a while, been pretty busy with school. Anyways i'm looking for some gift ideas and was wondering what everyone thought of the bulova open heart watches. The ones im considering are the 96R122 and the 98R154, just looking for some opinons on the two. I've always liked this as a ladies watch and I know I can get it for a good price online. I'd also like to hear any other recommendations under $900.

Eric

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Nixomatic,
I think the 96R122 is a beautiful watch. Although it is list priced at $750, you can find some really nice discounts on that watch if you're willing to buy one from one of the online stores, usually close to 40% to 50% list. Likewise, the two-tone 98R154. Both are gorgeous ladies Bulovas, either of which would surely make someone very, very happy.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input alton. I'm going to buy the two tone one if any and I will likely buy it online because of the insane discounts. I am wondering however, why is it that online stores offer such discounts? Is it just a supplier thing or does it have somthing to do with the quality of the product? I don't think it does but I still wonder how the discounts are so impressive.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually i should add, i'm twenty and the person im looking to purchase it for is also twenty, do you think this piece is apropriate for my age group or does it look better suited for an older wearer? A comment by another of my female friends has made me consider this. Thanks for any opinions,

Eric

1 - 4 of 4 Posts