WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd finally decided to let my Zenith El Primero go. A couple of days beforehand I'd sent the watch (and the NSA bracelet I bought for it) to Duncan @ Genesis to have the end links profiled to fit the strange curvature of the case. Duncan didn't think he was going to be able to do it so I resigned myself to letting it go and duly bought my latest incoming. However, apparently, after several hours work, Duncan called me and said the end links were now factory fit!! Now I can't bring myself to sell it!! So much for two watches..:blink:

Full story here: The End Game.. « thirtyfivemill

·
Registered
598 Posts
Nice improvisation!

End link fit or not, I can't imagine letting that particular New Vintage 1969 go. That watch has some serious legs - it remains on my top 3 list of new watches after many have come and gone....

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
Well, somebody is going to let an El Primero go with that dial soon. Don't know who will be the seller, but I know who's gonna be the buyer and even who he's gonna ask for help. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.