WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, I have seen some Gears of War exclusive Lum-Tec Bulls on eBay and am just curious- are they legit? Was there a GOW exclusive deal with Epic? Kind of cool if so.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Just curious, I have seen some Gears of War exclusive Lum-Tec Bulls on eBay and am just curious- are they legit? Was there a GOW exclusive deal with Epic? Kind of cool if so.
I have read about those, never seen one...

Any pictures?

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Those were made for the launch of Gears of War 3. They were all for employees that worked on the game and 75 Celebrities who attended the launch.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have read about those, never seen one...

Any pictures?
Check out eBay. It looks like the only change is an engraved back w/ the GoW Cog/Skull image.

Those were made for the launch of Gears of War 3. They were all for employees that worked on the game and 75 Celebrities who attended the launch.
Very cool. Did you get to attend? Meet any celebs- Cliffy B or anyone else? Either way, thanks for the info- that's pretty interesting!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have bought 2 of these watches off of Ebay, both for an excellent price. I bought the first one for my son as a Christmas present, liked it so much, bought a second for myself this past week. I wrote to Lum Tec to verify if they made these and got the following email (by the way, neither of mine are from a Celebrity, DARN!)

Hi Glen,

We made these for the the Gears of War 3 product launch. They were given to the employees of Microsoft who worked on the game and 50 Celebrities who attended the main product launch. If there is a serial number on the caseback it would be from a Celebrity. If there is no number on the back it is from a Microsoft employee.

Best regards,

Chris Wiegand
President,

Wiegand Custom Watch, LLC.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have one of these - #45/75. Willing to part with it for $400. Let me know if interested. PM me for pics/details.
Try following the forum rules: become a patron member and list this in the marketplace rather than necroposting a thread in the regular forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts