WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale today is a Zodiac Desert Hawk that I've owned for about 8 months. I bought it at an outlet while in Orlando, FL this past year and while it was worn a bit when I first bought it, it hasn't seen much wrist time in the past 4-5 months.

This watch is used, obviously, but really hasn't seen that much wear. I would rate it at an "Excellent" by Time Zone standards which is 88-92%. The bracelet has swirl marks that are mainly on the clasp but there are also some on the bottom links as well. The case/crystal/bezel/crown are spotless. If no one notices the bottom links, it'll look like new. The watch has been sized for a 7.25 inch wrist with the micro adjustment all of the way forward meaning that if taken out the watch could fit a 7.5 inch wrist. Sorry, but I do not have the links or box it came in (came in a white plastic box at outlet).

For this watch I'd like to get $60 plus shipping, $60 isn't much for a Swiss made watch that has one of the nicest bracelets I've ever had... nearly 5mm thick! Here are some specs...I can ship internationally if you ask me for a quote, and I'll only accept paypal unless you are in the CONUS, then I'll take a money order. I have several references on this board and a 100% positive eBay history with nearly 300 [email protected] nick_dolin. If you have any questions email me at [email protected] or PM me.
Origin: Switzerland
Movement: Quartz
Diameter: 42.00mm
Water Resistance: 330 Feet/100 Meters
Crystal: Domed Sapphire
Case: Stainless Steel
Crown: Water Resistant
Caseback: Screw-on
Finsh: Brushed
Bracelet: 20mm lugs, Links are 5mm thick

Edit: Pictures of current condition!

Thanks!:w00t: