WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS:Traser Super Sport Crono Blue tritium watch 470$ Shipped

Hi!
I have NIB Traser Super Sport Chrono Blue watch for sale. You can see the exact watch I have at their web site:

http://www.traserh3watches.com/en/watches/detail.php?kat=4&watch=14

Tritium markers color is GREEN. I've got this watch two months ago, but I like the look of my luminox chrono better. So I didn't even take it out of the box.
I believe that the price at eBay is 500$ give or take - not including shipping.
You can have it for 470$ shipped registered air mail, or 490$ shipped by EMS to your door. I prefer to send it by EMS, since registered air mail doesn't provide insurance or any tracking option. I'm not responsible for lost/misplaced mail - so EMS seems to be the best option.

I'm ready to trade the watch for Breitling Aerospace, Ball Nighttrain or Casio MRG 7000/7100 with cash adjustment from me.

Please, feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!
Michael.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
480$ shipped by Express mail service (EMS) - come on, this is great watch, just not for me... and the price shipped is 10-15% less than eBay...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll consider trades for Ball Night Train, Casio MRG 7000 or 7100 or Breitling Aerospace - with cash adjustments from me... Let me know if you have something...
Michael.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll consider trades for Ball Night Train, Casio MRG 7000 or 7100 or Breitling Aerospace - with cash adjustments from me... Let me know if you have something...
Michael.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts