WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought in May 2007, but for sale now as my need for a dressy watch isn't very great with my laid back retired lifestyle. Stowa is a great German watch company with fit & finish equal to all but the most expensive Swiss watches. It uses the Swiss made ETA movements. The Stowa website is here: http://stowa.de/shop/cgi-bin/lshop.cgi?ls=e

I bought it with a special small Milanaise bracelet which only fits my 6.5 inch wrist circumference and smaller. I will keep that bracelet as it is only useful for us guys with the 'girly wrists'. It is now fitted with a Hirsch Brown Calf Leather Strap that will accommodate 6.25 to 7.5 inch wrists. It is lightly worn with only a crease by the hole that I use.

With a calf leather strap, this sells for 330 EUR or 472 USD at current exchange rates. This one is priced at 290 USD. Included, is shipping by USPS Priority insured CONUS.

The watch is in near mint condition with no marks on the case, sapphire crystal or the sapphire display back. Payment by personal check, cashier's check or USPS money order (no Paypal). Shipment as soon as funds clear. Watch, aluminum chest, pouch, outer box and original invoice all included.

Email with any questions: [email protected]

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Watch is sold, pending payment. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts