WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
>>> SOLD<<< SQUALE 50 ATMOS 1521-026/A<<< 2 FREE STRAPS>>> Minty

SOLD!! Thank you :)

I had it up for sale then withdrew it but it is not getting wrist time and I may want to try the PVD version. So it's back up for sale... so here is my SQUALE 50 Atmos in the same codition as initially posted. It is a used watch but I just checked it and could not find any defects or marks, it is as pictured. It has seen very little wrist time and mostly inside at home, it looks like new IMO. Nothing wrong with it, it is quite a charming watch. I never used the stock strap, wore it once on the free rubber included and pictured and on a black Isofrane (perfect IMHO).

Movement: Swiss automatic movement ETA 2824-2
Dial: New Old Stock dial. Black.
Date: 3 O'clock
Case: 316L Stainless Steel. Polished.
Crown: Screwdown crown at 4 O'clock
Lug: 20mm
Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal
Strap: 20mm Squale signed rubber strap
Water resistance: 500m
Dimensions: 42mm in diameter, 44.5mm including crown, 14.5mm thick
Power Reserve: ~42 hours
The Squale 50 ATMOS Ref. 1521 026/A watch is made from New Old Stock parts. A must have for Vintage fans. And these are available while stocks last! Made in Switzerland and powered by a Swiss Made ETA 2824-2 automatic movement.
The Squale 50 ATMOS has a uni-directional 60 click bezel. The screwdown crown is located at 4 O'clock.
The black dial is designed with easy time reading in mind. The white and orange hour and minute hands makes time reading underwater easy.
The Squale 50 ATMOS comes with a black rubber strap.
The watch comes with a leather box.
Squale watches come with a 2 years Squale international warranty.

>>>Great condition === I am including the flat rubber strap pictured + a black/orange striped zulu, and it also comes with the stock Squale rubbe, boxes, and tag.

FIRM PRICE is a fair: $720 (Or $800 with the ISOFRANE too) and I eat paypal fees and shipping in the US (about $40)! You won't have to worry about customs fees and delays.
-Please EMAIL ME at a6biturbo AT gmail DOT com
-NO TRADES unless you have a Bathys Benthic Auto (NO other trade considered)
-Payment expected immediately after you've agreed to buy it
-Prefer US deals, others will pay $50 extra and full $720 value declared on customs forms.
-I will ship to your PayPal verified address

Thank you
Brice

On the Isofrane

on my 7" wrist

ON EXTRA Rubber

Still has the protective plastic on case back

November pics taken ON the SQUALE rubber when it landed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts