WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
FS: Rolex 6262 *FURTHER PRICE DROP* RAREST!!! S/S Daytona Produced,B/RSC Papers, 27 pics

Hello Gents,

From my own personal collection, I have for sale a Rolex 6262 Daytona with Box and Rolex Service Papers.

As some of you are aware, The Rolex 6262 Daytona is the RAREST Steel Daytona EVER!!!! Produced by Rolex.

According my research, which includes information found on this great forum, and various discussions with a few top vintage Rolex collectors, it is estimated that only 1600+- of these Rolex 6262 Daytona's (Stainless Steel)were produced,(with the introduction of the new 727 movement).

This magnificent example is from 1970.

Dial:

Flawless, 10 out of 10,...PERFECT Condition!!!!!! All the tritium dots are 100 percent original, intact and in perfect!!!! condition. Gorgeous Sub-dials are also in perfect condition. Tropic 21 domed crystal (tops-up the vintage look)

Case:
Super fat lugs. All serial numbers are 100% clearly visibile, case # 2.4 million, model number 6262. Case back has all the correct Rolex stampings, including 6239 (not unusual for the reference case backs to be inter-changeable, in fact quite typical for this era).

Bezel:

100 percent Rolex original, steel bezel.

Movement:

100 percent Rolex original , 727 movement.
Keeps good time, stunning condition, no corrosion, and still shimmers.

Bracelet:

A 100 % Rolex original Swiss Rivet Bracelet, dated 1.61, with 60 ends, in excellent +++ condition.

Box:

A 100% Rolex original , period correct, beautiful faceted box.

Rolex Service Papers:

(RSC: Japan, 1993), with cool "old school" Rolex Wallet.

These Rolex Service Papers are now becoming almost as important as original guarantee papers. In fact, some collectors actually preferring RSC papers.

Here are the pics:

In summary:

New Low Price: $28,500USD + shipping and insurance (Bank Wire).

This rare beauty can be shipped "within" the United States.
International shipment can also be arranged, kindly inquire.

Return policy: If I have inadvertently misrepresented the watch, I'm happy to provide a 3 day return policy (from date of receipt). Full refund will be provided, once I have received the watch back first, in the exact same condition as was sent.

***If you have any questions, please be free to contact me at:***

[email protected]

I am a well known collector on Timezone (over 1400 posts),long-time VRF member/collector and active member of the IWJG (International Watch and Jewellery Guild).

Upon request, I'm happy to provide the new buyer with references.

Thank you for looking
arolex
Arthur

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello Gents,...Can someone help with down loading pics of this 6262 Daytona,.....

For some reason the files do not show the images.

Can some please give me soem guidance on how to down-load thiese pics?

many thanks for your time.

My email is : [email protected]

Cheers.
Arthur
arolex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts