WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may regret this as I loved wearing this watch but it has seen little wrist time in the past 2-3 months. It is a great watch, no doubt, and I love its looks but less and less attracted to it on the wrist... I can't tell you why.. I guess it is time to move on.
It is not a safe queen but it looks great on the wrist and is in very good condition overall with no major nick or deep scratch. It definitely shows it's been worn and enjoyed but not abused. There is one superficial scratch on the bezel b/w the 24th and 30th minte markers. I can't see it on some pics and at some angles but it is obvious at other angles or based on lighting. Was there when I bought it. Bracelet has desk diving marks but nothing crazy, could be brushed off if desired. I bought the watch in late 2010 and the prior owner said it had it serviced months prior. I sent it to Jay at MCWW who had his watchmaker clean the barrell/mainspring. It runs great on my wrist, last few times I checked from ~7am to ~7/8pm it was either right on or 1 second off only. I change watch twice a day so haven't timed it over several days... and I do not have a timing device. I do not guarantee timing but it performs real well for me. Photos show current condition.
I have the original red box and wallet (they show lots of wear so if you buy it for a perfect box then not for you-Don't know what it is with those Omega boxes but they really don't age well), COSC Cert, warranty card and books... See photo.

PRICE: $1800 SHIPPED USPS Priority Insured to your US Verified Paypal address, I eat the $54 paypal fees too
****PLEASE E-MAIL ME at a6biturbo AT gmail DOT com if you are interested ****

- NO TRADE WHATSOEVER - I will ignore low ballers, I don't have to sell the watch nor am I in a rush to see it go.
- PAYMENT expected IMMEDIATELY once you've agreed to buy the watch!!!
- US buyers only on this one.

Thank you,
Brice

Clasp: I have since brushed off most of the desk diving marks.

All Boxes and papers:

I took this pic under bright light to show the scratch on the bezel, it really accentuates all imperfections and dirt/dust

1 - 1 of 1 Posts