WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

I am selling my used Lum-Tec M9 watch (#368 of 399 made). It’s a great watch and has been sold out for a few months now. Sold as is (with the extras listed below). Still under 1-year warranty (purchased 11 Apr 2010). I’m transitioning from one career to another and need the money. The M9 is a sold out limited edition, but info on similar M-series chronograph models can be found at lum-tec.com. Also, one of the benefits of owning a Lum-Tec is free lifetime battery replacement!

Includes everything the watch was originally delivered with (seen in the photo below):
Leather display box
White packaging box
Leather strap with orange stitching (OEM; worn a few times, includes built-in pins)
Rubber strap with orange stitching (OEM; never worn)
Black metal PVD bracelet (OEM)
Silicon rubber strap (aftermarket)
Original paperwork
1 pair each curved and straight 24 mm pins

Note: I removed the outer anti-reflective coating and think it improves the appearance. As a result of the AR removal, just the outer bezel has a very slight shine to it. There are also some scratches inside the lugs from installing and removing the PVD metal bracelet. These are not visible when the strap/bracelet is installed. I tried to capture these items in the photos. Otherwise, the watch is in excellent condition has only seen minimal wrist time.

Asking $325 USD; shipped insured & trackable USPS. Price includes shipping to all 50 states, Guam and Puerto Rico. Other places shipping is extra, contact me to request a quote. Payment via PayPal only. Due to the 5 photo limit, I've had to consolidate them. Please contact me if you want me to e-mail you high quality images. Thank you.

Slide1.JPG Slide2.JPG Slide3.JPG Slide4.JPG IMG_3234.jpg

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Withdrawn from sale due to lack of interest.

Withdrawn from sale due to lack of interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts