WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Lum Tec M25, Tungsten ETA 2824-2 LTD ED of 175 and they are sold out! NEW PRICE

Code:
For sale is a Lum-Tec M25, Tungsten carbide case. This watch is was limited to 175 and is sold out. Very sought after watch from the Lum-tec line. The case is made of tungsten, so it is virtually unscratchable. This one still looks as good as when I got it, no signs of use on the csae. The sapphire crystal is still scratch free. This watch comes with the entire package: 3 straps, inner/outer boxes, warranty cards, etc. The straps are in great condition as well. The leather one is the only one that shows any signs of wear and it is very minimal. It just shows minor wear right where the buckle clasps (check out the pics to see how much less it is compared to others used ones). The rubber band was only used a few times and looks practically new still. The tungsten bracelet was never mounted and is still in new condition. No links were removed, everything is still complete on it. The caseback was replaced with a sapphire crystal by lum tec ($85 upgrade). Now you can see the movement. The face is the most attractive part of this watch. It has a beautiful sunray pattern. Looks really nice when the sun hits the face. Great looking watch. Asking $875.00 OBRO. I accept paypal, I'll pick up the fees and shipping. Check out the pics, feel free to shoot me any questions here or on my email ([email protected]). I have nearly 300 positive feedback on ebay under the same user name (aegarcia42) and have sold a couple things on here. Buy with confidence.

Here is a video of the actual watch for sale (click the link):
Lum Tec M25 ltd tungsten case complete set - YouTube

Specs:

M25 Tungsten Carbide. LUM-TEC MDV technology. Swiss automatic ETA 2824-2 rhodium finish movement with hacking feature. Gray sunray pattern dial.
Case material: Solid scratch and heat resistant Tungsten (wolfram) carbide case. Micro polished finish.
Case diameter:
44 mm width excluding crown
Lug width: 24 mm

Dial color:
Gray sunray pattern dial - GREEN luminious application on dial and hands (MDV technology / GX lume)
Dial type: Analogue with center second hand
Crystal type: Sapphire crystal with double side anti-reflective coating
Movement:
Swiss made ETA 2824-2 rhodium finish movement
Power supply:
Automatic (possibility to handwind)
Date function:
Yes - date window is between 4 and 5 o'clock position
Water resistant:
100 M/ 10 ATM / 330 ft.
Strap type:
1 x shell cordovan leather strap (24/22 size)
1 x custom molded antistatic rubber strap (24/22 size)
1 x tungsten carbide bracelet (24/22 size)
Clasp/buckle:
Normal for leather and rubber strap
Foldover for tungsten bracelet
Other specifications:
Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system
Extra springbars for straps
Treaded caseback
Numbered LIMITED EDITION OF 175 PIECES. and LIFETIME ADJUSTMENTS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts