WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hamilton Ventura, stainless steel with black face, original style dial in stainless steel accents, current model with Hamilton H on back, deployment buckle, collector's watch shaped display box, outer box, and all papers. Includes extra strap.

Condition is LNIB. The watch has seen no more than a week's wrist time since I bought it. The box usually costs extra, and a recent inquiry to Hamilton priced the leather strap, seperately, at $250

List price: $545. Asking $445 including shipping within the continental US.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BUT THINK I AM OFF ON THE PRICE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WISH TO PAY AND WHERE YOU GOT YOUR INFORMATION. BUT, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR INFO IS IN ORDER. I HAD ONE PERSON TELL ME THEY SAW ONE SELL FOR $195 ON EBAY. BUT, IT WAS A MUCH OLDER, LESS COLLECTIBLE VERSION, AND IT WAS NOT IN WORKING ORDER. IF YOU CAN SHOW ME LIKE-LIKE FOR A BETTER PRICE, I WILL SERIOUSLY CONSIDER MATCHING OR BEATING IT.

THANKS!

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me at this site with any questions. Also, check my eBay feedback under pelikan3 as a reference. Will email pics if needed (I'm not the best photographer but I'll do my best)

Please Note:

I do work odd hours and do not always have internet access so I may be slow to reply

Thank you all and I look forward to your inquiries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts