WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For your consideration, here is my HAMILTON PETITE SECONDE with the ETA 2895 Automatic Movement. I've been looking for a dress watch after owning only divers for a while but this one is not it unfortunately. I've got compliments on it the few times I wore it to the office, people love the dial and the hour markers. It has a stunning dial and hand set combo, cool strap but something is not working out between us for some reason :)
So it needs to find a new home. It comes with the Hamilton inner and outer boxes, the Hamilton book which has the warranty card on the back cover(stamped by the dealer) and even the hang tag-See photo. The strap is beautiful - it does show wear where it meets the buckle while on the wrist. Otherwise the watch is in great condition, some light sign of wear on the non-crown side and very tip/back of lugs. Case back still has the protective round plastic on it. Crystal is flawless. Watch has no known issues. Note: I read that the ETA 2895 with the sub second dial may stutter with no impact to accuracy and it is normal, not an issue with the watch. I have not noticed it myself on this watch, just something I read researching the mvt. With such a small second hand, it'd hardly be noticeable anyways.

Watch is 43mm, 30m WR, white dial with gold hands/indices. Watch info can be found here:
Amazon.com: Hamilton Men's H38655515 Jazzmaster Slim White Dial Watch: Hamilton: Watches

PRICE: only $525 ALL IN for US buyers (Shipped USPS Priority w/ delivery confirmation and ~$15 paypal fee included). Please EMAIL ME AT a6 biturbo AT gmail DOT com

- For Sale only, no trades except I may consider HALIOS Bluering (Black and blue only, Brushed SS preferred), Bali Hai Q Blue or Project 1 SS
- Payment expected immediately after you've agreed to buy the watch (Paypal strongly preferred regular or e-check, MO considered)
- NON US buyers considered but MUST agree to: Extra $50 where I can ship USPS Express/EMS, full amount on customs forms

Thank you,
Brice

Photos taken 03/07 evening, watch has been in the box since. Reflect its current condition.(sorry the bad cell pics don't do it justice, don't have my camera here)

Other/better photos from past couple of weeks

On 7" wrist for reference

1 - 3 of 3 Posts