WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to and thank you for your interest in combat-straps.com

Hand made & hand stitched straps for Panerai

Combat-Straps is a leather atelier located in the beautiful city of Montreal, Canada. Creativity coupled with tremendous quality, and the most contemporary styling, makes us very proud of our products. Our priority is to offer you superior craftsmanship coupled with superior quality of materials.

Feel free to play with the colors, textures and threads to make the custom made strap that will personalize your watch.

Please contact me by e-mail or phone for pricing, as well as for any other inquiries. I can also make suggestions if you need help in deciding.

TO ORDER :

[email protected]

or

514-497-9891

Payment is through paypal
I Ship Worldwide

Aaron Pimentel
THANK YOU !!!

1.-Vintage leather strap for Panerai or any other watch with a 24 mm measurement at the lugs $144.95
24 mm at the buckle
125-75
caramel stitching

fs custom made strap for Panerai-------------Vintage----------by combat-straps

fs custom made strap for u-boat-------------Exotic----------by combat-straps

2.-Ostrich leg in Orange with Orange stitching and U-boat holes $144.95
23 mm at the lugs
22mm at the buckle
120-75

fs Italian Leather custom made strap for Bell & Ross BR01 and BR03 Heritage ----------------------by combat-straps

3.-Tan Italian leather with thin white stitching for Bell &Ross Br01 and BR03 $109.95
115-75 is the length

fs custom made BUND strap for Panerai-------------Vintage & Italian leather---------by combat-straps

4.-Vintage leather strap for Panerai or any other watch with a 24 mm measurement at the lugs $189.95
24 mm at the buckle
125-75
ARMY Green stitching
Bund is made out of Italian leather

5.-
fs custom made BUND strap for IWC MARK XV-------------Exotic---------by combat-straps

5.-Black ostrich leg strap and bund for IWC XV with white stitching $189.95
19mm at the lugs
18mm at the buckle
135-80

Watch not included :

fs custom made strap for Brelitling Avenger-------------Italian leather---------by combat-straps

Italian black leather for Brelitling Avenger or any other watch with 24mm at the lugs $109.95
24mm at the buckle
120-75

1 - 1 of 1 Posts