WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased this Gold and Steel Antares with UTC module from an AD as shown. It is immaculate, but I have to thin down my collection. It had a service at Breitling USA I n 2017 and has little wear time since. The battery in the UTC was recently changed by the dealer. The strap was replaced by Breitling and shows nearly no wear. This is a simply elegant watch in perfect condition, inside and out. It was set to 3 after 3 on the third, but I can supply any photos you want.

More photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157711235947647

$1900 net to me and I'll ship in in free in Canada and the US. I mostly sell on ebay as fruitcop2. Check my outstanding rating there
P1022139.jpg P1022141.jpg P1022140.jpg

[email protected]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I stopped selling when the pandemic hit, but is time to get back into things. I'm staying in Canada for now so will ship in the US and Canada, I ship by mail since the US post office will not collect customs duty. Thanks and stay safe.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Time to start selling again. Still here and still beautiful, Cheap enough for a daily wearer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts