WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is the discontinued Ball Trainmaster Dual Time. It makes for a fantastic classic-style dress or casual watch, and lets you keep track of a second timezone.

This Dual Time comes on the OEM 5-link bracelet, with enough links to fit an 8" wrist.

The dial is a silvery white. Depending on ambient lighting, it can appear almost iridescent. This was one of the more complicated dials for Ball to produce, cut at three different depths, with guilloche.

Lume is, of course, tritium tube. This is one of the few Ball models that also has superluminova'd numerals.

Condition: TZ Excellent with only light marks. Crystal is perfect. Accuracy: +2/day on winder over the past 3 days. Functions flawlessly.

Size: 41mm diameter (not including crown). 20mm lug width.

MSRP, if you can find one, is: $3,299. A Ball AD recently was selling a pre-owned one for $1,700 in similar condition.

My Price to you: $995. Comes with original Ball box.
Price includes U.S. Priority Mail with insurance to any U.S. address. (See below, if you live outside the USA)
PayPal only, please. No trades considered on this one as I'm trying to fund a new Ball watch purchase.

Pictures:

Rob
Richmond, Virginia, USA

* I am willing to ship to any other countries by FedEx or U.S. Registered Mail, with insurance, at cost. I will not ship by U.S. EMS because they won't insure watches shipped internationally. If you are willing to assume all risk of loss in transit, I am willing to ship uninsured by any means that you wish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts