1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:8
hey folks,

please post your tips and techniques for keeping you're Omega bracelets
mark free. also, when you do have the inevitable scratch, how do you cleanthe scratches up? do you have a ritual for cleaning your bracelets?

this is the place for the tips that can help us all maintain a beautiful bracelet.

diver88:001_tt1:

·
Registered
45 Posts
i'm interested! i bought my speedy in the summer and wear it to work daily so it's already got some scratches on the clasp and 1 or 1 very light ones on the glass :thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
If you have the time, patience and a dremmel, check out Mason Allerbys superb picture tutorial on refinishing a Bond bracelet. You'll have to go over to TZ and just do a search on his name, then click the link in his signature.
For simple scratches on the clasp, a yellow/green washing up sponge works fine. I have however discovered on on these. It is a sponge that has two very fine grades on it and works perfectly. They can be bought relatively cheaply from major DIY places. Just ensure you cover any polished areas with Sellotape / Scotchtape or masking tape.

Just one other tip. When cleaning your bracelet, especially in the Summer, use antibacterial liquid hand soap on a toothbrush. It will kill all those nasty germs (no I don't have OCD!) that cause smelly wrist syndrome.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I recommend CrystalClear Pro Brushed Satin. I picked it up from one of the forum sponsors and it works great.

I've only used it once on a titanium bracelet from my Junkers chrono and it took the bracelet from trashed to 95% with little effort.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts