WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had another brand of quartz die on me because of the battery going in less than a year, talked to the seller and they said tuff cookies, they only last a year, crappy service.
Then I talked to the manufacture of the watch and they said "oh just take it to a local jeweler". You think at the very least they could throw a battery in the mail, this was $550 watch.

Lumtec service wins again, I will never buy another watch from these fools, and they are not a sponsor of this board.
I think Lumtec batteries are better anyway. It seems from that other thread not many have needed new batteries

·
Registered
297 Posts
A friend of mine here in the US had to send his oil filled divers watch to Germany to get the battery replaced. He should be getting it back this week. If he does indeed get it back this week, it will have been off his wrist almost TWO freakin' months. The manufacturer charges $150 to change the battery and the oil. Add insured shipping to that, the cost is insane.

Lum-Tec rocks!

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Gotta be the Sinn UX. I've had one of those! Great watch, but yeah pain in the butt to send it to Germany to get a new batter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.