WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who has seen the Accutron Astronaut posted for $200 on Kijiji in Quebec, beware, it is a fraud, the images are stolen from a european watch site. It has been reported but the ad has not been pulled.

Cheers

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi chromspec, planning to go meet with the guy, I ' d like to look at thewatch firsthand, I am not far from him . Will report to the forum after. Rgds, bd
If I thought it was real, I would have driven the 400km to go see him. An accutron Astromaut with original bullet band for $200 CDN??? What tipped me off was the chrono24.com logo when you zoom in on the pics. On the chrono 24 site the watch is listed for 1200 Euros. They are the exact same photos?

I'm curious as to how this meeting goes.......

·
Registered
25 Posts
Scheduled to meet in two weeks with the guy, me and my wife are going to the Madonna concert and I'll stop by his place. He has not provided yet his address though, that makes me think maybe there's something . Still waiting for his reply. Will post when Anything is confirmed. Bd

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Chromspec, the guy tells me he's sold it, although we were supposed to meet this w-e. did you buy it ? Anyone else on this forum has news ?
Hi,

No it wasn't me. I still suspect it was a scam. The photos he was using were pulled directly off of another site and the seller was in Europe.

Bulova Accutron Astronaut GMT in Stahl/Stahl von 1967 für

I have been watching closely to see if it shows up anywhere else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.