WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Patek March 2012 price list

It's getting insane :sad:

A friend of mine wanted to buy a 5960 in 2008, the price was more or less 50K. He didn't buy it back then but he never stoped thinking about the watch. Last time he asked for the price (after saving up) they told him it was 72K :cursing:

I don't think he still wants to buy it.

How can a watch increase 50% in 5 years ??

I don't think I will ever buy a Patek again. I wish I could but when I see their prices I must stop dreaming

·
Banned
63 Posts

A friend of mine wanted to buy a 5960 in 2008, the price was more or less 50K. He didn't buy it back then but he never stoped thinking about the watch. Last time he asked for the price (after saving up) they told him it was 72K :cursing:

I don't think I will ever buy a Patek again. I wish I could but when I see their prices I must stop dreaming[/QUOT

·
Registered
177 Posts

I don't think I will ever buy a Patek again. I wish I could but when I see their prices I must stop dreaming
I can't see the price list unless I register to another forum???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.