WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Canada and I have family traveling there next month so I don't have the zip codes. I'm looking for an AD to possibly save some cash and have the watch bought there. Everything in Canada costs more...it's brutal.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Oh, I see. Well if you want here's 2 zips in that area.

Kissimmee = 34746

Orlando = 32789 (well, Winter Park)

Those 2 zips should give you just about all the AD's in the area if you want to call that 800 number (it'll work in Canada too). They're about 20-25 miles apart, so it'll give you a good range of dealers. I know Jared & Mayors are both there & AD's, but there's a bunch more... The Millennium Mall has 3 maybe 4 AD's alone.

·
Registered
151 Posts
You may want to try 33510 for Brandon as well. I live in Brandon, which is about 9 miles East of Tampa, and just a small drive West on I-4 from Lakeland. We have a Jared on Highway 60 with a young kid named Mike who is EXTREMELY pleasant to deal with. Mayor's in the Brandon Mall also has several friendly people on staff to help out. I bought my TT GMT-IIc from Jared, and I will certainly continue to use them in the future if I can help it!

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
That's a good point Sea-Dweller.

Edge, depending on how much time your family wants to spend looking around to get it, you can also try the Daytona side. Both Tampa & Daytona are about an hour or so from Orlando. Though, you'll probably find the same chains, you may find some different smaller family-owned dealers..

Just an extra avenue to score the best deal possible. I'm sure one of the guys can provide you a Daytona zip as well if you want to call around some of the dealers.. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hello Edge,

In Florida I would got with Mayors(Florida Mall) first, then Jared. you can also enter the remodeled Rolex website and it has a dealer locater there!

ED

1 - 8 of 8 Posts