WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, all 3...... :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

The Navitimer, the Crosswind & the CWU-45 flight jacket..

Got my new Breitling flight jacket recently, so had to get a picture of the jacket with the watches... :thumbup: I'm loving this coat! Now I'm hoping winter stays thru August!! :biggrin:

A better picture of the coat itself...

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Hey Scott,

That is a sharp looking jacket.:001_tt1:I wish it got cold enough here to wear a cool jacket like that.:thumbup1:

Aaron

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Very Slick Scott.:thumbup::thumbup:

I wish it would get warmer here. Close to freezing last night. I would still wear the jacket. Actually, warm climate and my Breitling cap would suit me fine at the minute.:biggrin:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Wow, very nice Scott! Do you know what's nice too? You can wear all three at the same time! That would make a nice picture, don't you think so?

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, very nice Scott! Do you know what's nice too? You can wear all three at the same time! That would make a nice picture, don't you think so?

Kind regards,

Cinq
LOL!!! I"ll work on getting that picture! :thumbup:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The emergency, Aerospace and the jacket...

Now there's the real flight qualified photo!! :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Great picture! and fantastic watches!!

My jackets at the tailors right now having the Breitling patch removed from the breast & having velcro attached to the jacket & a hoop strip attached to the Breitling patch so it can be changed out with my nametags. Should be done today.... Can't wait! :drool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts