WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I had to work at my kids school fair as we where taking the fair apart I seen a Invicta on this guys wrist. I wear my Invicta when I have to work. Has any member seen a Invicta in the wild and what was the model?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Even though I'm new here, I think that many members of this forum can notice an Invicta on someone's wrist from 50 meters...and probably know the model number, date of issue and the movement type:lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
yup!!

Actually my boss owns a big excursion, my co worker owns a prodiver and a supervisor owns a reserve Bolt.

Yeah, Invictas are more common than you can imagine :))

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Teninx said:
Even though I'm new here, I think that many members of this forum can notice an Invicta on someone's wrist from 50 meters...and probably know the model number, date of issue and the movement type:lol:
:lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Its what got me started! My co-worker has a Venom, I saw that thing in person and knew any company that puts out a watch like that is my kind of watch maker!!:blush:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I believe the same. The first time I laid eyes on a Invicta I was hooked. It took me a while to get my wife to come around. After trying on the first watch, my wife said "Buy It." Since that day (which was a month ago) I have purchased 4 Invicta's. Two leather and two stainless. I prefer the stainless. Just purchased the Subaqua Noma IV 6546 black face and a Pro Diver 0076. I search the internet and Craigslist more than 6 times a day. Thanks a lot Invicta!!!

P.S. Invicta, keep up the good work.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I've seen them in the wild and I've worn them in the wild.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 0838 which is a massive, rose-colored and have been asked twice what kind of watch I had on in the past three weeks. I was kind of surprised.

0838.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here but not new to Invicta. I have a Venom (white MOP dial in Gunmetal) and Russian Diver Quintaur Night Owl, and just ordered the Pro Diver Quest (Gold tone & Blue).

I am on a plane for work back and forth every week and usually see at least one Invicta on one of the plane rides each week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts