WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So this past Wednesday, I ordered a deployment clasp for my Wenger (this one):

So I get home from work this evening, and it's waiting for me in my mailbox.

Cool.

So take it out of its' package, and it dawns on me.

I begin to sweat.

My palms get clammy.

I get a tad dizzy.

I suddenly realize that, despite being a man of above average intelligence (or so I tell my wife), I have no earthly idea how to put this thing on the watch.

But it was easy. Really easy. Truth be told, I had it on the strap before I even knew it came with directions:

Man, I love this thing. Inexpensive, and an absolute breeze to install. I don't believe I'll ever have another strap watch with a tang buckle again...

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
:thumbup: Cool.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Congrats Steve!!! Looks great. And you're right. I'll never wear a strap with a tang again. I've got 5 deployants at last count & will get more if needed. Plus, it's much more comfortable IMO & it'll help the strap last longer... :thumbup1:

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice! Congrats!!! BTW, did you put it on, or did you have a jeweler/AD?
I had put it on the strap before I even knew the thing came with directions...

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats Steve!!! Looks great. And you're right. I'll never wear a strap with a tang again. I've got 5 deployants at last count & will get more if needed. Plus, it's much more comfortable IMO & it'll help the strap last longer... :thumbup1:
I've heard it'll extend the strap life, but that's not really why I got it. I just dig the look.

Hell, I'm thinkin' about going out and buying another strap watch, just so I can get another one...

:laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts