WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i have read a lot here but this is my first post. Its my second Invicta, i ordered a "8926" with the nr 10 on the bezel but got one without frpm the seller, after a lot of mail and photos i got to return it and got a full refund. Then ordered from other seller and got this beauty: Watch Analog watch Yellow Watch accessory Clock
Yellow Motor vehicle Lego Toy Gas
Watch Rectangle Clock Analog watch Font

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
congrats on the new watch. I got the 8926obv3 last week and mine is arriving today (cant wait :))

is yours the nh35a or 25a movement? whats your impression of it?
Its the same as you ordered, my first impression is very good value for the money, feels solid. The only negative is that the bracelett when removed feels very cheep, but i plan to use it with Natostraps so its no problem.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its the same as you ordered, my first impression is very good value for the money, feels solid. The only negative is that the bracelett when removed feels very cheep, but i plan to use it with Natostraps so its no problem.

that shouldnt be a problem because I have just way too many nato straps and I got the sub to use it with them :)

well cant wait to get home today and start using the watch

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that shouldnt be a problem because I have just way too many nato straps and I got the sub to use it with them :)

well cant wait to get home today and start using the watch
Great, looking forward to hear your appinion on the watch. Did you order with or without nr 10 on the bezel ? I like the look witk nr 10 much better.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry for my ignorance but whats NR 10?

is it the number 10 on the bezel? if yes then yes its suppose to have the 10
Yes, number 10 on the bezel. The first one was supost to have that but didnt, no big deal really but i think it looks better with number 10 than without.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes, number 10 on the bezel. The first one was supost to have that but didnt, no big deal really but i think it looks better with number 10 than without.

yes I agree with you. I was told the one I am getting has the number 10 on it I guess I will find out for sure in a couple of hours, but the bezel definitely looks better with the 10

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.