WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel like I won the lottery! These two gems showed up in the mail today>>>>>>

Pure gold right here:

Given that they're going for upwards of $100.00 each (not asking...GOING for) right now in secondary markets (I've seen retailers asking $50.00) I'm thrilled the first of my back orders from 12/19 showed up. Midway limited orders to two per order, but hopefully the log jam is starting too open up and a few of my other back orders will come.

So if you have any back ordered Pmags, keep the faith. :cool1: I think we're about 1/2 way through the latest threat to our 2nd Amendment rights. Most of Obama's EO's that he issued are at best benign and at worst worthless (I did a detailed analysis over on ThruMyLens). But the big "dogged bullet" IMHO is that he chose not to issue any new taxes on ammo or weapons as many thought he might. And even the liberal of analysts seem to be conceding that an AWB is all but impossible to get passed right now. So the real question in my mind is can they ram a magazine limit through? I give it 50-50 at this point, and am thankful for every over 10 round magazine I have and can get.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I recently ordered a factory 15 round magazine for my .40 . My first order was canceled and refunded as their stock quickly disappeared. My second order went through and I was able to get one. If I had a crystal ball, I would have ordered a few more...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,700 Posts
Don't start feeling too relieved yet, John. His second term has barely started. There's plenty of time left to cause more mischief. :glare:

·
Premium Member
24,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just received my 2 lots of gen2 windowed 30 round mag ordered last month. Wish Brownells had FDE instead of just black. Call me fashionable in a 'earthy' way :lol:
Lucky you! Just curious - when last month did you order? I've got 2 back orders with them made 12/27 and 12/28. Also did they ship the quantity you ordered?

·
Premium Member
24,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's another great "lottery" week for me as some more Pmag back orders are getting filled. :thumbup:

Today I received six Gen M3 windowless Pmags, and got a shipping notification on three windowed Gen M2 (like the above pictured) magazines are coming my way...should have them by Saturday! :thumbup1:

Now if I can just get some windowed Gen M3 Pmags I'll be happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.