WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I am kept by pugs, my favorite breed is the American Staffordshire Terrier, which I used to breed. However, due to their nature - great with people but hellish on other animals - I no longer live with them. I miss them, though.

What's your favorite?

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
And the death spiral begins....... This thread was doomed before it even started!! :glare: :glare: :w00t:

Bunch of knuckle-heads..... :sneaky2:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I think a Viszla (sp?) is the most beautiful dog period. Alas, I'm in a condo with white carpet, so no dogs. But maybe one of these days.

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
I think a Viszla (sp?) is the most beautiful dog period. Alas, I'm in a condo with white carpet, so no dogs. But maybe one of these days.
Cool, I'm surprised the Viszla was picked,I absolutely love that breed.I had a female Viszla as my dog when I was in my teens.Her name was Rocket,she loved anything with gunpowder,from fireworks,cannons to firearms.Her hunting instinct was amazing,I bird hunted with her and all I had to do was follow her into the woods, she would point until I aproached her,then flush out the bird,all I had to do was shoot,then she would retrieve it.She was a great companion,I miss her quite a bit.

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
I'd have to say that Yellow Labs are my favourite breed,My wife and I had one for fourteen years,all she wanted to do was please us.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Labs

My big black Lab and my son's younger yellow Lab doing what Labs, my favorite breed, do best: PLAY, PLAY, PLAY. Dogs are the gods of frolic, and Labs know how to frolic with the best of them.

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My big black Lab and my son's younger yellow Lab doing what Labs, my favorite breed, do best: PLAY, PLAY, PLAY. Dogs are the gods of frolic, and Labs know how to frolic with the best of them.
Nice photo!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts

Corgis are a great breed. Small enough for a lap dog and tough enough for a field dog. :thumbup::thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Well I love Miniature Schnauzers which is what I currently have. My family always had them growing up (since I was about 4) so I have been around them for about 36 years. They have great personalities and they don't shed which is a big plus to me.

If I didn't mind dealing with all the hair I would love to have an Alaskan Malamute. IMO this is the most beautiful dog of all.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
:) I love my mini schnauzers, good lovable dogs..

this one thinks he can talk,

diver88:)

BTW, I have 2 mini schnauzers, 1 Jack Russell, and 1 mini wire haired dachshund, she's the smartest of them all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i grew up with labs and will always love them but when i got married and wanted a dog we were in an apartment so i chose a smaller dog that wasn't too frilly, a pug and now we have 2 and i wouldn't trade them. they are more work than labs but they are like our kids and are agreat joy to have.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts