Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Please specify

Votes: 12 28.6%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Blancpain is my current grail. I looked at a Clerc CXX diver on Saturday. Very nice but about an inch thick! Yikes.

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
My current fave is not on your list Mr. B, but is the Zodiac Oceanaire, 200m WR, sapphire crystal, Claro-Semag movement, 45 mm case:

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
Although I do own a Sub, I chose other. If I were to dive, I would want my Casio with me as it is amazingly accurate, and has other features on the watch that are useful when diving. When in the water, I would rather functionality than fashion so to speak.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
As a former member of the Rolex Submariner club I know how well they do hold up and if I was to dive would without a doubt trust it.Had it for 14 years.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I vote "other". My next purchase absolutely, positively will be a diver and HAS to be either a Seiko 600M or 300M MarineMaster. I go back and forth between the 2 as both have amazing quality and "real" professional credentials.

The 600M is great with the superior depth rating, SpringDrive technology, titanium, and sapphire crystal.
The 300M intrigues me with its absence of case back (it is a monocoque case) and Grand Seiko caliber movement.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I voted for the Submariner, I have had two and sold both and regret it!!!:sad:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
for me the best, is the submariner but its too expensive, so i voted for the pro diver, cuz for the price, is the best diver available, IMO.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
:)

Mr Time,

I voted "other" because my Omega is not the "Bond".

I'll qualify my choice. I love the styling, but in practice
(actual diving in the water) it is the best I've ever used.

My Seiko SKX175 is second, just because I have used it for 10 years and it has the best operating bezel hands down, and the lume is fantastic.

My Invictas are nice, real dive watches but the lume is almost non-existant.

My Subs and SD were fantastic but ride tall on the wrist and I was always hanging them on something, otherwise right up there with the best.

:):)
diver88

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Hey Boscoe,

What - no love for the Breitlings?? Where's the Breitling option?!?!?!? :scared: :scared: :scared: :confused1: :wink:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts