WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Alexander, perhaps the most famous. . .

Andrew, who successfully defended NYC publisher John Peter Zenger in 1735, thus establishing freedom of speech in the American colonies.

James, the forward thinking Hamilton who provided the land in Lancaster, PA for the company to build it manufacturing facility. (Sorry, no pic was available and I didn't want to get fired my first day on the job here at the brand, spanking new Hamilton Watch forum).

George, the American inventor of the tanning bed/teeth whitener combo.

Linda, aka director James Cameron's significant other and best known for her roles in the Terminator movies.

Dorothy Hamill, US Olympic skater AND a TON away from correctly being listed here.:lol:

Jazzmaster, one of my personal favorite Hamilton American Collection watches.:thumbup1:

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hamilton Burger, the man who lost every case but one to Perry Mason (Raymond Burr). He later created a famous fast food chain.

I could be wrong about the fast food chain. . .:blink:

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
And from a horological point of view

There was the famous Hamilton worn by The King in Blue Hawaii ;)

Cheerio pals

ZIN

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Hamiltons that ever wore a Major Baseball League uniform....

Darryl 1988-2001
Dave 1972-1980
Earl 1911-1924
Jack 1962-1969
Jeff 1986-1991
Joey 1994-2003
Josh Current
Steve 1961-1972
Tom 1952-1953

:blushing:

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Don't forget Lewis Hamilton. He's got promising future.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Sponsorship, of course.

Hamilton should take note.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Tissot has been a high profile player in F1, too, with their logo on one of the team's lollipop. I only was able to watch a couple of races last year, so I'm not sure which one.

Honda is in need of a sponsor this year, so that would be an opportunity for them, but I don't think they could provide enough capital to sponsor much more than a small decal or maybe a lollipop.

A NASCAR sponsorship would be just the thing to tout the watches American heritage.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts