WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It does say officially certifies adjusted to 5 positions and temperatures on the movement.. I agree that the dial is redone, since a dial with all the numbers is very sara..

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
Here ya go.... the caliber 611:

It's identical to the one you posted. Please show me where any of the script you say is on the movement is hiding because I've never seen it on ANY 61x series EVER. If you already bought the watch and are trying to defend the purchase you should have said so - or better yet asked BEFORE you bought it. Hope you can return it because it has no resale value to collectors beyond parts.

·
Banned
60 Posts
That was harsh...

I'm sure someone would buy that watch. You could try over on some other forum. I was over on desperately seeking watches...or something...for a couple of days. I regret getting removed from there as much as the time my friends and I were banned from our local McDonalds for refusing to stop using the playground equipment in the 80s. What a crazy rule to not allow teens on a slide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.