WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
In my opinion the price is waaay too high. I would look for it in the $150 price range. Although it is a nice watch the seller is being overly optimistic. If it was a Swiss movement then maybe, but its asian built. I would continue to shop the internet, maybe even save it as a search on ebay.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
invicta.jpg

Can anyone tell me if this is real? it's from eBay and i'm having my doubts. It comes with an authentic looking yellow box and an instruction manual that's supposed to contain the Invicta Warranty. Also, I messaged the seller and asked for a COA however, he said that there was no COA but it came with the warranty and paperwork from Invicta. Is this enough to say that it's real? Because it seems kind of sketchy to me. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its doubtful anyone would fake an Invicta. But who knows.
I have a similar Russian Diver and it looks the same. There is an upgraded version of this that is Swiss Made, but goes for ~$500 usually. I paid $239 for my asian RD (non Swiss) , but it was new from Shop NBC. Check them out.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
This topic is getting a little old with no evidence of any fake Invicta watches. The fact remains that there is no money in making fake Invicta when the genuine article is so cheaply priced. I'm going to lock this thread so we can move on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.