WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I saw a breitling navitimer on the net and i want to make sure that this watch is genuine.
Can anyone check it please????
The box,documents and warranty certificate comes with the watch so I think it's genuine.
Thanks

Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
From the limited amount of detail a picture gives, I don't see anything that would make me suspicious of it. Looks like your good to go, but as always buy the seller & his reputation, not the item.

·
Registered
648 Posts
The majority of fakes come with the full packaging i.e. box, paperwork, warranty, strap and screwdriver.
In some instances receipts can also be provided.

There's a guy in London that sells AA Swiss Replicas for £130, The supplied article is somewhat impressive. I don't condone replicas but it's worthy to note the attention of detail that come with these higher grade relicas.

So please don't assume it's correct because it comes with paperwork. I recommend having any watch checked prior to a secondhand purchase.

Regards

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the information,the reputation of the seller is very good.The watch costs 2500 euro with croco strap,do you think it's too cheap for this watch?
Regards

Tom

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
$2500 seems like a legit price, on the cheap side yes, I agree with you on that one, but you never know, sometimes people just have to get out from under them, so they price them to move, or they just don't care for the watch, and are throwing a number out there. Good luck with the purchase, please keep us informed if you do go ahead and get the watch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi
Thanks for your reply.
It's 2500 euro so that would be 3300 dollar.
I will buy the watch with paypal,seems that you can get your money back if it's a fake.
I will definitely keep you informed about my purchase.
Regards

Tom Dc

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
That price is in line with what the Navi's go for. And if the seller has a great reputation, that's always worth a little in the price for peace of mind. Not a 'steal' of a deal for either party, so it's definitely a fair price. Good luck and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :thumbup1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts