WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While not perfect, the results from using the optical zoom in the Camera+ app on my iPhone 4S seem more consistent and clearer than the macro lens shots with my Olympus SP-565u. I found the best photos came with the 2 to 2.5x settings.

On some of the photos, I used the in app effects, either "Clarity", "Overlay", "Depth of Field", "Sephia", or "Backlit". Obviously doesn't match the expertise on the forum, but not bad for an easy way to photograph your watch.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just downloaded the Camera+ app to my I phone I get an error message saying the pics are too large and took nice closeup pics, but when I try to post on this site I get an error message saying the pics are too large.
Can anyone help with this?

·
Banned
28,291 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just downloaded the Camera+ app to my I phone I get an error message saying the pics are too large and took nice closeup pics, but when I try to post on this site I get an error message saying the pics are too large.
Can anyone help with this?
If you have a Mac, you can download them in iPhoto to touch them up and then open them in Preview and batch resize them. Most pictures off my iPhone weigh in at 2 to 3 GB. Once I reduce them to 1280 by 1084, that drops the size to 200K or so.

Or, in Camera+ preferences, you can pick a smaller size photo.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I was reading Science Daily, another website and it got too deep for me so... here I am. Now I'm trying to understand this gobble-de-****.

I'M SUCH A LUDDITE! Here I thought phones were to talk on. Good Grief!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.