WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I read through it, thank you for posting. This is an ad agency piece for Tag/Heuer. My best guess at this point is that they have created this article in order to brag about their production values at Tag/Heuer. This is fine, of course. Every company likes to publicize how much they care about the production process involved in creating their products.

I am wondering, however, what it is specifically that you want comments on?

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was amazed holding my tag knowing that all those steps were taken before it gets to my wrist, and now i appreciate it even more.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i was amazed holding my tag knowing that all those steps were taken before it gets to my wrist, and now i appreciate it even more.
In that case, I am happy you are pleased. It's a good thing to be happy about the watches you own! Thanks for passing along the link. :001_smile:

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
Surprised the link hasn't been removed by an administrator, for blatant advertising by a non-WTF sponsor..... :)
Don't get me wrong, I love my tag (just not enough to save up for the decent service it needs, unfortunately. I really should look after the little beauty, it's put up with so much from me....)

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Surprised the link hasn't been removed by an administrator, for blatant advertising by a non-WTF sponsor..... :)
Don't get me wrong, I love my tag (just not enough to save up for the decent service it needs, unfortunately. I really should look after the little beauty, it's put up with so much from me....)
This is not a direct link to a sales site. So it's okay.

:tongue_smilie:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Just Tag Heuer add-copy. The same stuff Eyal Lalo does with hand -made Invictas but gets laughed at and vilified for. Am I supposed to decry that Tag Heuer is the finest watch ever made?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts