WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone ever heard of this watch company. I was researching a Swiss Chrono that I have and saw it had the same LANDERON 248 movement was used by ERBE from Germany.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has anyone ever heard of this watch company? I was researching a Swiss Chrono that I have and saw it had the same LANDERON 248 movement was used by ERBE from Germany.
From the swamp 360198508422: "ERBE" is a small, but very special german brand which - unfortunately - is fairly unknown in the world. "ERBE" watches are manufactured by the german watch manufacturer RICHARD BETHGE GmbH in Ispringen near Pforzheim, Germany. They have been manufacturing watches and watch dials since 1939, partly under their own brand names "ERBE" and "Bethge & Söhne" but also high grade Private Label watches for other companies.

The LANDERON 248 movenemt, as I've learned, can be found in Baume & Mercer, Breitling, Wakmann, Bucherer, Vulcain, Jules Jurgensen, Leonidas, Heuer and Dubey & Schaldenbrand.

Here's a Stowa with the same movement. Stowa Chrono Landeron 248 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

As far as Richard Bethge: Bethge & Söhne - german watch manufacturer since 1939

1 - 3 of 3 Posts